- Enrolled in an ABA accredited law school
- Keen interest in video games
- Interested to learn more about Intellectual Property law (patents, copyrights, trademarks...)
- Does NOT have a technical background. For reasons I won't go into here, I am unable to consider candidates who are eligible to take the patent bar. This is a bright line rule. No exceptions. If you are patent eligible and are interested in a Summer Associate position, however, send your materials to dcjobs at my work's email domain. We are still considering candidates in DC.
- Preference will be given to candidates in the DC area. However, we have taken on remote interns in the past.
Each year we take on a Research Intern to help with ongoing case research, updating our patent database, refreshing content, and anything else that comes along. If you're interested, please send a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and writing sample to me at my work email address. Qualified candidates possess the following qualities:
Thanks for your interest.